Use and Care guide - Sway Board
Our exclusive Sway boards are built to be enjoyed by children aged 3 years and above and hold up to 100 kilograms (220 pounds) of body weight. They are designed to be used as a balance board with weight distributed on both ends of the board.
Use and Safety
- There is a learning curve to using our Sway boards for both children and adults, particularly when learning to safely step on and off the board
- Children should be supervised by an adult at all times while using the Sway
- Never use the Sway with socks or shoes with a smooth sole
- Ensure the Sway is placed on a flat surface and not adjacent to any other objects or people
- Keep fingers away from the edges of the Sway when it is in motion as they can become caught underneath
- If you have concerns about marks on floorboards, place a carpet or other flat mat or rug underneath the Sway when in use
- Store your Sway board inside to protect the wood and finish
- Our Sway is made of timber and like most timber products it will naturally mark, dent, and scratch with wear and use, especially if it is well-loved and used
- If you or anyone using the Sway has any existing health conditions, please contact a relevant accredited health professional prior to using the Sway board
* Please note: Way of the Cactus will not be held responsible for any loss or injury to person or property that occurs as a result of failing to follow the Sway use guidelines, failure to seek appropriate medical clearance to use the product, or failure to adequately supervise children using the Sway. If you observe any damage or defects in the Sway, please stop using the product immediately.